This test series is based on the JEE-MAIN (Online) and JEE-ADVANCED (Online) pattern for students of Engineering stream /NEET (Offline), AIIMS (Online) and JIPMER (Online) pattern for students of medical stream. This test series Examines the comprehensive and analytical ability of the students. To ensure competition at all India level, TBAITS is conducted at various cities of India. TRIBAC BLUE offers “ 2 types of online testing options” to the students in TBAITS :-
(a) Online computer based test ( CBT ) at TRIBAC BLUE computer center ( For JEE MAIN/ JEE ADV./ AIIMS/ JIPMER/ KVPY EXAMS)
- This computer based test enable the students to practice in an environment similar to the real JEE MAIN/ JEE ADV./ AIIMS/ JIPMER/ KVPY EXAMS.
- CBT is the server best examination. Thus in case of power failures or any other technical issues, the examination will begin from the same time and same question where the student had left it.
- CBT is a time bound test it will be within specified time.
(b) Online computer based test at home (HBT)( JEE MAIN/ JEE ADV./ AIIMS/ JIPMER/ KVPY EXAMS).
- Students can appear for this computer based test at home “via a link” through their smart phone, tablets, pc etc. & experienced a simulated environment similar to real JEE MAIN/ JEE ADV./ AIIMS/ JIPMER/ KVPY EXAM
- All student enrolling for HBT are provided with a login id and password which is activated on the scheduled test date.
- After the link is activated on the scheduled test date, it will remain open till specified time period only
- HBT is also time bound test it will be within specified time